Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New side effects plus that which does not kill you Pt. 2

Lightheadedness and a small bit of dizziness. So far I think I might be experiencing these side effects from the Nardil (phenelzine). They aren't troublesome by any means, though. This afternoon these symptoms were a bit more pronounced and noticeable.

About this afternoon. I was ravenously hungry, so I went to the local Indian buffet and piled on the food. Upon returning to the office, I inhaled said food. Later, when I started feeling more lightheaded and dizzy, I thought to myself, "well shit, I wonder if I ate something I shouldn't have." The only thing I could think of was some tofu in the vegetable korma. I freaked out momentarily. I went to the friendly-neighborhood Rite-Aid and checked my blood pressure. It was not any higher than usual. To celebrate I bought some batteries and pain relievers for the office.

Since I'm feeling good and want to keep on living, I bought a Medic Alert necklace. The necklace has a number on it that emergency personnel can call to find out that I am taking an MAOI, so they need to be careful what they put into me.

No comments:

Post a Comment